Lirik Lagu dan Kunci Gitar "Let It Go"
Oleh: Killing Me Inside
[intro] Am C F 2x
Am F G 2x
Am F G Am F G
Am F G
I try so hard to make you mine But its so hard
Am F
You said that you just wanted me
G
And Im not sure
Am F G
But you dont care you make me so down
Am F G
Dont try to hide with everything we got
Em F Am
So Ill take my time to get you now
G
I know youll never understand
Em F Am
So Ill take my time to get you now
G
I know youll never understand
[chorus]
F G Am
You take your way when everything feels wrong
F G C
Tonight will never end, just let it go
F G Am
You take your way when everything feels wrong
F G
Tonight will never end
[int]Am F G 2x
Am
I took a change
F G
I took a fall yes I was blind
Am F G
And now I see everything was gone, just let it go
Am F G
But you dont care you make me so down
Am F G
Dont try to hide with everything we got
Em F Am
So Ill take my time to get you now
G
I know youll never understand
Em F Am
So Ill take my time to get you now
G
I know youll never understand
[chorus]
F G Am
You take your way when everything feels wrong
F G C
Tonight will never end, just let it go
F G Am
You take your way when everything feels wrong
F G Am
Tonight will never end
[int] Am F
Am
Just let it go I tell you now
F
Just walk away and dont look back
G
Just let it go I tell you now
Just walk away and dont look back
[chorus]
F G Am
You take your way when everything feels wrong
F G C
Tonight will never end, just let it go
F G Am
You take your way when everything feels wrong
F G Am
Tonight will never end
F G Am
You take your way when everything feels wrong
F G C
Tonight will never end, just let it go
F G Am
You take your way when everything feels wrong
F G Am
Tonight will never end
[ending] Am F G 2x Am
by : Krisna Raditya Pratama
Musik yang berjudul "Let It Go" ini pertama kali dinyayikan oleh Killing Me Inside, kami juga menyediakan berbagai kumpulan Kord Gitar lengkap berserta gambar kunci gitar lengkap. Anda juga bisa melihat Lirik Lagu terbaru dan kunci gitar oleh Killing Me Inside Anda bisa belajar kunci gitar lengkap disini karena kami memberikan informasi dan kumpulan kunci gitar lengkap.
Materi Lirik Lagu "Let It Go - Killing Me Inside" dan Kunci Gitar di atas adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pengarang, artis, band atau label musik yang bersangkutan. Seluruh media termasuk lirik lagu ataupun kunci gitar / Chord Gitar yang terdapat di situs ini hanyalah untuk keperluan pembelajaran dan evaluasi.